10 oz. Non-Flammable Duster w/ Bitterant
- The brand that America has grown to trust over the last 40 years for all of its cleaning and dusting activities.
- Featuring a powerful blast that is safe for electronics and includes an extension tube for pin point cleaning.
- 100% NON-FLAMMABLE
- Made in the USA.
Part No. 255050
Inhalant abuse is a growing epidemic. Endust for Electronics adds bitterant to deter abuse with it’s products. For more information on inhalant abuse please visit Alliance for Consumer Education.
FOLLOW EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER’S CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS.
- Remove small tab on top of spray nozzle.
- Point nozzle away from self and others.
- Hold can upright and pull trigger to clear valve of liquid.
- Hold can upright approximately 2” away from item to be cleaned.
- Pull trigger in a series of short blasts.
- To clean hard-to-reach areas, firmly insert extension tube into nozzle.
- NEVER shake or tilt can before or during usage. Use in upright position only.
- NEVER spray into an enclosed space, such as a trash can or paper shredder.
- NEVER use on camera mirrors.
- AVOID skin contact with product in a liquid form, may cause frostbite.
- AVOID contact with product in liquid form, may cause plastic to discolor.
- ALWAYS use only in accordance with directions on this can.
- ALWAYS use with adequate ventilation.
- DO NOT store in direct sunlight, enclosed vehicle, or expose to temperatures above 120°F (49°C)
- DO NOT pierce or burn, even after use. Contains diffluoroethane.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- THE INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY INHALING MAY BE FATAL. Contact physician if such contact occurs.