Blu-ray Disc Lens Cleaner
Proper Use Instructions
- Intended for use on Blu-Ray Discs, BD Player (Blu-Ray only), BD/DVD 2in1 player, BD Drive and BD-R Drives.
- Cleans Gaming Systems: Play Station 3, Play Station 4, XBOX 360, XBOX One, XBOX Pro, XBOX One S, XBOX One X.
- Softly brushes and gently cleans laser lens removing dust and debris that accumulates on the lens.
- Helps eliminate data error and disc skipping providing maximum data retrieval.
- Easy to use on-disc instruction with optional channel tests to check your audio system
Part No. 11452
Proper Use Instructions
Please read the instruction manual for your Blu-Ray™ Disc player carefully before cleaning.
- Use the microfiber cloth included in this package to clean the data reading side of the Lens Cleaning Disc if the disc has dust or dirt on it. Wipe in a radial pattern from the center to the outside. Avoid over exertion to prevent damaging the Disc.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE BRUSH. A DAMAGED BRUSH MAY CAUSE YOUR MACHINE TO MALFUNCTION.
- Insert the Laser Lens Cleaning Disc and select “Laser Lens Cleaning” to start the cleaning process.
- The Disc also includes BONUS FEATURES for you to improve your entertainment experience.
- If you only wish to clean the laser lens, press “Stop” and “Eject” to retrieve the Disc for storage.
- Bonus features may not be compatible with some Blu-Ray™ Players. Please refer to the specifications of your player for details of the decoding capacity of your Blu-Ray™ Disc player. Bonus feature compatibility is not required for the cleaning function to work.
- After use, place the Laser Lens Cleaning Disc in the case provided with the Disc brush facing downward careful not to touch or bend the brush.
- THIS LASER LENS CLEANING DISC IS FOR BLU-RAY™ DISC PLAYERS ONLY.
- Do not use in a non Blu-Ray™ player.
- DO NOT USE slow motion, pause, or fast forward functions during cleaning. This may cause malfunction or damage to the brush.
- Keep away from direct sun light, high heat, and moist environments.
- Never touch the cleaning brush.
- Do not turn the speaker volume too high before use.
- It is not uncommon to hear sound distortion from subwoofer while running the 5.1 & 7.1 channel calibration. Do not try to solve this by turning up the volume in an attempt to examine other speakers. Doing so may cause damage to your hearing or speakers.
- KEEP DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
- Cleaning is recommended after every 10 hours of use.