Vinyl Record Cleaning Kit
- Vinyl Record Cleaning Spray
- Microfiber Towel
- Carbon Fiber Brush
Part No. 16501
Proper use Instructions
Maintain a Clean, Static-Free Surface with the Carbon Brush Thorough Clean with the Vinyl Record Spray Gel and Microfiber Towel Maintain a Clean, Static-Free Surface with the Carbon Brush The Endust® for Electronics Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Vinyl Record Cleaning Brush is designed to remove dust and reduce static. Make sure your record is free of any grit or particles that can scratch your record.
- Inspect the turntable platter and record’s surface to ensure they are free from grit and debris.
- Place the record on the platter and start the turntable.
- Holding the handle of the cleaning brush, GENTLY place the brush head on the outside edge of the record’s surface.
- Work toward the center while the record rotates. DO NOT drag the brush towards the center. DO NOT restrict the movement of the record.
- Spray the vinyl record cleaner on the record making sure to avoid the label(this will prevent marks and text bleeding on the label).
- Using your microfiber cloth, gently wipe the surface in a circular, counter-clockwise motion (with the grooves) ensuring the fluid thoroughly penetrates the grooves.
- Let air-dry or dry the record surface with a separate, dry microfiber cloth using the same anti-clockwise method.
- Repeat until clean.
Simply rotate the brush across the protective handle after each use. DO NOT wet or wash the brush.
- CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed, DO NOT Induce Vomiting. Seek medical attention.
- DO NOT wet or wash the brush.
- Always store Carbon Fiber Brush with handle closed and bristles protected.
- Rinse or launder Microfiber towel in warm water. DO NOT bleach or use fabric softeners. Air Dry or tumble dry low.
- *CAUTION: Towel itself does not scratch surfaces but can pick up small particles that do scratch. Keep clean and test in an inconspicuous area before use.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.